Today, we will be doing a DIY on how to revamp our old shoes using glitters 😮.
So one of my friends had her wedding coming up and she wanted me to be in her train as a bridesmaid…..Yes ….me😁😁. Her colors were sliver, yellow and peach. Yellow and sliver gowns for the bridesmaid to be paired with silver shoes. I was giddy till I realized, I had no functioning silver shoe, the one I have had scuff marks, the glitters on them had fallen off and I had stopped wearing them. In spirit of preparation, I told my mum I needed new silver shoes and her answer was – bring your money 😣. I guess this also the story of what happens after NYSC; What ever it is you want to buy , you have to bring your money. No mummy or daddy involved 😭. As a broke person that I was at that time, the money to buy new silver shoes from my pocket was not available. I then decided to revamp my old ones with the following easy steps.
Bowl, spoon, paper tape, stick, small brush, Top bond glue, glitters, newspaper.
- Lay newspaper on the floor in order not to mess up the whole place, paper tape the sole of the shoe(so as not to get glitters on them).
- Mix small amount of glitter and glue together in a bowl using a stick.
- Paint with a brush in small sections, add glitters using a spoon on the freshly painted part and shake of excess.
- Continue step 3 till the whole shoe is done.
- Leave to dry for about 12 hours or more……………….Tada!!!💃 … You have got new shoes 👠 😀
P.S: Thanks for reading guys, please leave your questions in the comment section and they will be answered.😘